Your Satisfaction is Our Success
At our company, we understand that your satisfaction with our maintenance solutions helps to lead to our continued success. We have also found that our Peak Performance Maintenance Program, helps to keep our clients satisfied with the efficiency of their HVAC solutions and helps to keep their homes comfortable throughout the year. Plus, with our maintenance program, we offer two prescheduled visits per year, one in the spring and one in the fall, to focus on your AC and furnace maintenance.
Furnace Tune-up's - Residential Gas Heating Systems - Our Furnace Tune-up's include the following checks:
- Heat Exchanger will be inspected for cracks and deterioration. Value to you: Heat exchangers can develop cracks with age. If they exist, there is a risk of serious illness from the toxic fumes emitted.
- Air filter will be replaced at customer's option. Value to you: Dirty air filters can increase operating costs.
- Burners will be inspected. Value to you: Dirty burners can cause poor combustion. You pay for useful heat that "goes up the stack".
- Fan switch will be checked and adjusted as needed. Value to you: A fan switch that is not properly adjusted can waste energy or cause annoying fan cycling.
- Pilot will be inspected. Value to you: Weak or dirty pilots can easily be extinguished causing the furnace to shut down.
- Safety controls will be operationally checked. Value to you: Safety controls that do not operate can cause dangerous problems.
- Blower wheel will be inspected and MOTOR lubricated. Value to you: Motor will last longer and the temperature will be more comfortable.
- Gas line will be leak checked from the furnace shut off valve to the burners. Value to you: Undetected gas leaks are dangerous.
- Combustion air openings will be checked. Value to you: Blocked or restricted combustion air openings can be dangerous.
- Flue pipe will be inspected. Value to you: Flue pipe corrosion or leaks are dangerous.
- Secure all panels. Value to you: Loose panels can increase operating costs and cause a dangerous condition.
- Thermostat will be checked and calibrated as required. Value to you: Defective or improperly calibrated thermostats affect comfort and operating costs.
- Temperatures and performance will be recorded. Value to you: An accurate record of vital data can indicate potential problems, which can be eliminated.
Air Conditioner Tune-up's - Our Residential Air Conditioner Tune-up's include the following checks:
- Condenser Coil fins will be inspected. Value to you: Dirty condenser coils raise refrigerant pressure higher than needed, increasing your electricity bill.
- Evaporator Coil will be inspected. Value to you: Evaporator coils become dirty because air filters only collect a portion of the particles in the air. Even a small amount of dirt can decrease efficiency and increase operating costs. This is also a major cause of compressor failure. Customer shouldreplace properly sized filter every month.
- Blower wheels will be inspected. Value to you: Dirty blower wheels reduce air flow, causing longer operating time and increased cost. This problem can lead to lost comfort and compressor failure.
- Refrigerant charge checked by superheat/subcooling method. Value to you: A low or high refrigerant charge can easily go unnoticed and increase operating costs. An improper charge can cause compressor shut down.
- Air filter will be replaced at customer's option. Value to you: A restricted air filter can cause your air conditioning to waste energy and shorten the compressors life.
- Belts and pulleys will be inspected and adjusted as required. Value to you: Loose belts and worn pulleys decrease air flow, increase operating costs and shorten the compressor's life. Belts crack and break with age.
- Lubrication of motors and bearings. Value to you: Improperly lubricated rotating equipment will eventually fail.
- Thermostat will be checked and calibrated as required. Value to you: Improperly calibrated thermostats allow the unit to run longer than necessary. Every degree your air conditioning operates below 78 degrees can add 5 to 8% to the cost of cooling.
- Controls and safeties will be inspected and tested. Value to you: Controls and safeties that do not function properly can increase operation cost and cause other components to fail.
- Motors will be inspected. Value to you: Dirty motors are less efficient and will fail sooner.
- Capacitors will be tested. Value to you: Bad capacitors can lead to compressor and motor failures.
- Condensate drain will be checked to assure it is open. Value to you: Algae can plug a condensate drain which can cause expensive water damage.
- Crankcase heater will be operationally checked. Value to you: Crankcase heaters that do not work can lead to a compressor failure
- Relays and contacts will be inspected. Value to you: Worn contacts and loose wire connections can lead to a motor or compressor failure.
- Unit disconnect will be inspected. Value to you: A worn or over heated disconnect blows fuses and is dangerous.
- Unit wiring will be inspected and loose connections tightened. Value to you: Loose connections can lead to a motor or compressor failure.
- Temperatures and pressures will be taken and recorded. Value to you: An accurate record of your equipment's vital data can indicate potential problems, which can be eliminated. A record will be kept with the unit which may reduce emergency service time.
Also ask about our Peak Performance Maintenance Program, which includes two seasonal visits to maintain your furnace and air conditioner.