AC Repair Walnut Creek, CA
Designed to outperform. Built to outlast. Expect More From Trane
For over 90 years, Trane has been making products that deliver years of dependable comfort, applying innovative thinking, and technology that enhance performance, increase efficiency and make the air your family breathes cleaner. That’s because at Trane, it’s not just about heating and cooling, it’s about surrounding you with an atmosphere of total comfort without the need for constant AC repair in Walnut Creek, CA. It's rare, but when you need maintenance or AC repair call us for your air conditioning service in Concord, CA & Walnut Creek, CA.
Air Conditioning Service in Concord, CA
Big Air Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is uniquely qualified for air conditioning installation and AC repair in Concord, CA so that it performs flawlessly, and delivers cool, comfortable air throughout your home. Big Air's Technicians are among the most knowledgeable and experienced at installing and servicing high-performance, precision-engineered heating and cooling systems. With Big Air Heating and Cooling, you know that you’re working with someone who is committed to your total satisfaction. We specialize in all services for HVAC in Pleasant Hill and the surrounding areas.
The perfect system begins with the right components:
|• Air Conditioner
|• Furnace/Air Handler
|• Air Cleaner
Air Conditioning Services:
|• Duct replacement or repair
• Tune-ups or ask about our Maintenance Plan
|• Zone Systems
||• Air Balancing
Call Big Air Heating & Air Conditioning to set up a time for a FREE in-home consultation with one of our Comfort Consultants, maintenance, air conditioning repair walnut creek ca, air conditioning service in Concord, CA or air conditioning service in Walnut Creek, CA.
Contact Us Today
Air Conditioner Tune-up's - Our Air Conditioner Tune-up's include the following checks:
- Condenser Coil fins will be inspected. Value to you: Dirty condenser coils raise refrigerant pressure higher than needed, increasing your electricity bill.
- Evaporator Coil will be inspected. Value to you: Evaporator coils become dirty because air filters only collect a portion of the particles in the air. Even a small amount of dirt can decrease efficiency and increase operating costs. This is also a major cause of compressor failure. Customer shouldreplace properly sized filter every month.
- Blower wheels will be inspected. Value to you: Dirty blower wheels reduce air flow, causing longer operating time and increased cost. This problem can lead to lost comfort and compressor failure.
- Refrigerant charge checked by superheat/subcooling method. Value to you: A low or high refrigerant charge can easily go unnoticed and increase operating costs. An improper charge can cause compressor shut down.
- Air filter will be replaced at customer's option. Value to you: A restricted air filter can cause your air conditioning to waste energy and shorten the compressors life.
- Belts and pulleys will be inspected and adjusted as required. Value to you: Loose belts and worn pulleys decrease air flow, increase operating costs and shorten the compressor's life. Belts crack and break with age.
- Lubrication of motors and bearings. Value to you: Improperly lubricated rotating equipment will eventually fail.
- Thermostat will be checked and calibrated as required. Value to you: Improperly calibrated thermostats allow the unit to run longer than necessary. Every degree your air conditioning operates below 78 degrees can add 5 to 8% to the cost of cooling.
- Controls and safeties will be inspected and tested. Value to you: Controls and safeties that do not function properly can increase operation cost and cause other components to fail.
- Motors will be inspected. Value to you: Dirty motors are less efficient and will fail sooner.
- Capacitors will be tested. Value to you: Bad capacitors can lead to compressor and motor failures.
- Condensate drain will be checked to assure it is open. Value to you: Algae can plug a condensate drain which can cause expensive water damage.
- Crankcase heater will be operationally checked. Value to you: Crankcase heaters that do not work can lead to a compressor failure
- Relays and contacts will be inspected. Value to you: Worn contacts and loose wire connections can lead to a motor or compressor failure.
- Unit disconnect will be inspected. Value to you: A worn or over heated disconnect blows fuses and is dangerous.
- Unit wiring will be inspected and loose connections tightened. Value to you: Loose connections can lead to a motor or compressor failure.
- Temperatures and pressures will be taken and recorded. Value to you: An accurate record of your equipment's vital data can indicate potential problems, which can be eliminated. A record will be kept with the unit which may reduce emergency service time.
Also ask about our Peak Performance Maintenance Program, which includes two seasonal visits to maintain your furnace and air conditioner.